Latest Additions To The Site

Page 4 of 56 1000 Records Found

Early Coventry Penny Farthings

Walter Browett, William Thackhall Browett, and Alexander Percy Pridmore after their ride from Coventry to Land’s End and back on their Coventry Machinist Bicycles.

Duchess of Kent Opening the Belgrade Theatre

Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent giving a speech in the Royal Box. Sculpture of a dove of peace can be seen in the background.

Decorated Car at Coventry Carnival

Car decorated with flowers at Coventry Carnival. Man in costume stands behind the car holding a sign with 'the Queen of Flowers' written on it.

Daimler Road Train at Coronation of George V

Crowd watching a Daimler Road Train pass through a street.

Cross Cheaping

street view of Cross Cheaping showing shops, tram lines in road and people crossing the street.

Coventry War Memorial Monument

Showing newly built monument. Wreaths can be seen at the base of the memorial.

Coventry Volunteers Constructing the Old Butts

Court 38 Spon Street

Three children sitting on the doorstep of a house, north side of court yard.

Leamington Spa. Arnold Lodge School

Group of pupils and staff from Arnold Lodge School, Leamington Spa. 1930s [ A correspondent has added that, " The photograph shows Mr and Mrs Groves and the pupils of Southlands School circa 1938/39. ...

Leamington Spa. Upper Parade

The Upper Parade, Leamington Spa. 1947

Leamington Spa. Parade

The Upper Parade showing Christchurch which was demolished in 1959.

Leamington Spa. Parade

The Upper Parade in the 1860s.

Warwick. High Street

High Street, Warwick showing shops, tramwires and a car. 1922

Warwick. High Street

Warwick High Street showing the Warwick Arms Hotel. 1921

Wellesbourne. Wellesbourne Hall, rear and lawns

Wellesbourne. Wellesbourne Hall. Rear of house and lawns

Wellesbourne. Wellesbourne Hall, front

Wellesbourne. Wellesbourne Hall. Front of house

Leamington Spa. Villiers Street

Rows of terraced houses in Villiers Street. 1900s The raised land in the foreground is spoil from the brick works which spread in an easterly direction from the end of Villiers Street.

Warwick. St John's

Warwick, Saint John's. 1900s The house on the extreme right is The Brook. This was demolished, supposedly to widen the road. The land adjoining is now the site of the row of shops.