Latest Additions To The Site

Page 3 of 56 1000 Records Found

Lord Mayor of Coventry with Troops

The Lord Mayor of Coventry Alick Hill shaking hands with a soldier in front of a group of soldiers.

Kirby House

Showing derelict building exterior.

Jabet's Ash

Once marked the old boundary of the city on Binley Road. Taken down in 1915 and replaced by another grown from it.

J. C. Lee Gordon, Lord Mayor, Military Parade

J. C. Lee Gordon, Lord Mayor and crowd watching as a tank passes by Coventry Council House.

J & J Cash Kingfield Works

Showing worker's cottages facing the canal with chimney in background of image.

Interior of the Assembly Room at Singer Cycle Factory

Showing male employees and cycles in stages of assembly.

Humber 'Eiffel' Cycle

The cycle was built at the Humber works on Ford Street, Coventry and ridden by Sam Brown at Wanderer's Athletic Ground Johannesburg, South Africa.

Hippodrome and Swanswell Gate

Street view of the newly built Hippodrome and the medieval Swanswell Gate, also known as Priory Gate.

Herbert Art Gallery & Museum from Jordan Well

View showing the exterior of the museum. Coventry Cathedral can be seen under construction in the background.

Heath Road, Stoke

View of Heath Road. Person on a bicycle and an advertisement for HP Sauce can be seen in background.

Greyfriars Green

View of the park with the three spires of St Michael's, Holy Trinity and Christchurch in the background.

Godiva Harriers

Group portrait of the Coventry Godiva Harriers athletics club.

Girls in a Watchmaking Factory

Shows female employees assembling watches.

Ford's Hospital from the Garden

View of resident's garden at the back of Ford's Hospital.

Flood in Garfield Road

Showing flooded houses during 'The Great Flood' of 1900. Rover Company building can be seen to the right of the photograph.

Fleet Street

Street view showing Baker's Coffee Tavern on corner.

Fire Station, Hales Street

Showing exterior of the building

Enthronement of Bishop Gorton, St Michael's

Procession of clergy through the ruins of St. Michael's Cathedral.