Napton on the Hill. Official Opening of the Victory Club

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1956

Description:Official opening of the Victory Club, Napton on the Hill. The ceremony was performed by Lord Willoughby de Broke and also in the picture are from left to right - Mr. Chas Watson, who compiled the original plan, Mr. Cyril Watson, who built the club , Mrs C Watson and Sir Charles Shuckburgh, club president. 1956

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:PH, 778/12, img: 9708 (3/8856)

Source: Heritage and Culture Warwickshire, Warwickshire County Council

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.