Bedworth. Visit of Prince of Wales

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1934

Description:Visit to Bedworth by Edward, Prince of Wales. 1934

[To the left of the Prince of Wales is William Johnson, the son of William Johnson MP. To the right of the Prince of Wales is Dr Orton(in the background) and then Teddy Tyler, Chairman of the Council]


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1880s
Bedworth.  Old Parish Church
Bedworth. Old Parish Church

The old church at Bedworth, built in 1606.

1900s
Bedworth.  Rover car
Bedworth. Rover car

A 12 horse power Rover car in the 1900s.

1920s
Bedworth.  Horse drawn bread delivery van
Bedworth. Horse drawn bread delivery van

Horse drawn bread delivery van owned by a Mr Faulconbridge, Bedworth. 1920s

1950s
Bedworth.  Road works
Bedworth. Road works

Road works in Bedworth. 1950s

1960s
Bedworth.  L. Huckfield M.P. leaving Newdegate Pit
Bedworth. L. Huckfield M.P. leaving Newdegate Pit

Mr L. Huckfield M.P. for Nuneaton & Bedworth filmed by a German T.V. unit as he ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:PH, 649/70, img: 3696 (3/3402)

Source: Heritage and Culture Warwickshire, Warwickshire County Council

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.