Double Headed Spanner

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1880 - 1980 (c.)

Description:This double-headed spanner is from J.Clark and Sons. It has a curving rod between the two heads. J. Clark and Sons were whitesmiths, locksmiths and bell hangers. From 1880 to 1980 they lived and worked in a small workshop at 66.5 Clarendon Street, Leamington Spa. Whitesmiths worked in white iron, or tin plated iron and other white metals. This spanner is one of a collection of whitesmith tools and products that were salvaged from the site of the workshop.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:LEAMG : M3835.1993.38 (70/19945)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.