Aylesford's Well, Leamington Spa

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail

Date:1963

Description:

The Mayor of Leamington Spa at the unveiling of a stone outside All Saints Parish Church to mark the place where Lord Aylesford's Well once stood.

The stone was erected in 1963, three years after the original Well House was demolished. This photograph was produced by Mead Photography, Leamington Spa.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1810s
All Saints Parish Church, Leamington Spa
All Saints Parish Church, Leamington Spa

J. Forbes The Church, and Adjoining Cottages at Leamington Priors - Warwickshire ...

1830s
Parish Church, Leamington
Parish Church, Leamington

Parish Church, Leamington 1838-1870 Ink on paper 150mm x 240mm This print depicts ...

1860s
All Saints Church, Leamington
All Saints Church, Leamington

All Saints Church, Leamington c.1860 Ink on paper 100mm x 165mm This print depicts ...

1890s
Aylesford's Well, Leamington Spa
Aylesford's Well, Leamington Spa

A photograph of Victoria Terrace in Leamington Spa, c.1890. Soon after this photograph ...

1960s
Lord Aylesford's Well, Leamington Spa
Lord Aylesford's Well, Leamington Spa

A photograph of the Mayor and other civic dignitaries at the unveiling of a stone ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:LEAMG : M4368.1995 (69/19527)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.