All Saints Parish Church and Aylesford's Well, Leamington Spa

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail

Date:1890 - 1898 (c.)

Description:A sepia photograph of All Saints Parish Church and Aylesford's Well in Leamington Spa. In front of the church is a horse drawn tram of the Leamington to Warwick tramway. This photograph was taken between the mid-1890s and 1898 and produced by Francis Frith and Company, No.30961. Aylesford's well marked the site of Leamington's earliest known spring and a well house was first built on the spot by Lord Aylesford in 1803.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1820s
Leamington, Church And Old Cottages
Leamington, Church And Old Cottages

Leamington, Church And Old Cottages Published by John Merridew c.1822 Ink on ...

1860s
A Victorian Wedding Portrait
A Victorian Wedding Portrait

A Black and white photograph. This is the wedding photograph of Sarah Hadley (nee ...

1890s
Aylesford's Well, Leamington Spa
Aylesford's Well, Leamington Spa

A photograph of Victoria Terrace in Leamington Spa, c.1890. Soon after this photograph ...

1960s
Lord Aylesford's Well, Leamington Spa
Lord Aylesford's Well, Leamington Spa

A photograph of the Mayor and other civic dignitaries at the unveiling of a stone ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:LEAMG : M3746.1993.46 (69/18786)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.