Episcopal Chapel, Leamington Spa

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail

Date:Not Recorded

Description:

Print

By Louis Haghe (1806-1895)

Episcopal Chapel

19th Century

View of the Leamington Spa Episcopal chapel which stood at the top of the Parade where the park is today. There is a group of people seated to the right in the foreground and a pony and trap on the road behind. The Episcopal Chapel was built in 1825 on land provided by Edward Willes. By the early 1950s the building had fallen into disrepair and with no funds available to restore it, it had to be demolished. The print was published by Day & Haghe, lithographers.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:LEAMG : M1310.1938 (69/18397)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.