Withybrook. Village street

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1930 - 1939 (c.)

Description:An unidentified village street in Withybrook. 1930s

added 26/10/2022 information from feedback:

"This is Main Street Withybrook. The photograph would have been taken from adjacent to the Half Moon Pub (now The Pheasant) looking up main Street in the direction of Bulkington. The houses on the left are (in order from the bottom) No. 6 Main Street, No. 7 Main Street, The Old Post Office, Spring Cottage (No. 14). The last, Spring Cottage, is now much smaller in size than is shown in the photo. Many years ago the section nearest the road was deemed uninhabitable and was pulled down."


Donor ref:PH(N), 888/825, img: 6823 (3/6193)

Source: Heritage and Culture Warwickshire, Warwickshire County Council

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.