Bilton. St. Mark's School

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1950 - 1959 (c.)

Description:St. Mark's School, Bilton. 1950s
[The school was situated in Bawnmore Road, now The Crescent. The headmaster was Mr Webster and the younger children stayed at the old school in the Main Street under Miss Rich. The school is now Bilton Evangelical Church][It is suggested that the school should be described as The Crescent School BEC, the original school on Main Street, Bilton.]

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:PH(N), 888/34, img: 6518 (3/5897)

Source: Heritage and Culture Warwickshire, Warwickshire County Council

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.