Congregational Chapel and Holly Walk

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:Not Recorded

Description:

Print

Congregational Chapel And Holly Walk

Engraved by Laytons and published by J. Beck

185mm x 275mm

View of Holly Walk Chapel with figures walking past. Holly Walk Chapel was opened in 1849 and was very successul into the late 19th Century. It was designed by the architect D. G. Squirhill. By 1947 the congregation had dwindled and the Chapel began to be used as a warehouse. In 1989 it was converted into prize-winning office accommodation and still stands on Holly Walk today.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:LEAMG : M1619.1940 (69/18422)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.