Studley. Alcester Road

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1950 - 1959 (c.)

Description:A chemist's shop, a shoe shop in Alcester Road, Studley. 1950s

[To the left of this view was the post office and a sweet shop. After this a barbers and finally a cafe on the corner of Bell Lane. In the 1950s additional counters and a sorting office were added to the Post Office by the post master. Each Christmas the mail was done from the Methodist church hall on the corner of castle Road.]

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:PH, 599/795, img: 1427 (3/1364)

Source: Heritage and Culture Warwickshire, Warwickshire County Council

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.