Rugby. Clifton Road

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1950 - 1959 (c.)

Description:The Central Hotel, Clifton Road, Rugby. 1950s [Originally The Graziers Arms was in Church Street not Clifton Road. Location was the corner of Church Street and Railway Terrace.It was demolished in June 2012 to make way for apartments]


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1890s
Rugby.  Clifton Road
Rugby. Clifton Road

Clifton Road, Rugby. Ladies & children talking on pavement. 1898

1920s
Rugby.  Clifton Road
Rugby. Clifton Road

Clifton Road, Rugby. 1920s

1950s
Rugby.  Clifton Road
Rugby. Clifton Road

Clifton Road, Rugby. 1950s

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:PH, 599/607, img: 1418 (3/1355)

Source: Heritage and Culture Warwickshire, Warwickshire County Council

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.